We climbed the cherry tree,
that sat atop the single hill,
just to see what we could see.
Together, you and me
climbing branches high and reaching,
as the birds took off to flee.
Across vast plains we could see,
lands stretching out plain and still,
among the fruits silent we’d be.
Whispering winds called bliss,
upon my lips a cherry kiss,
tastes like anarchy,
together you and me.
- thearlequinsscars reblogged this from literaryexhumation
- literaryexhumation reblogged this from mewiththenight
- raisethecurve likes this
- lordymay reblogged this from khal-geo
- miscreantsandspiders likes this
- siphoningboxedwine reblogged this from mewiththenight
- davinkwriter likes this
- lordymay likes this
- saint-of-barges likes this
- redavis101 reblogged this from mewiththenight
- redavis101 likes this
- khal-geo reblogged this from mewiththenight
- khal-geo likes this
- mewiththenight posted this